Skincare treatment plans
A chronic, itchy, inflammatory skin condition which can affect people of all ages. There are many different types of eczema, the most common of which is Atopic Eczema.
A condition which usually results in the skin becoming red, flaky, crusty and itchy. The affected skin usually looks like it is covered in silver scales.
Let's take care of it
Tell us about your medical history and symptoms
We'll provide you with a tailored treatment plan from a UK registered doctor
Receive genuine medication shipped discreetly to your door
Meet our team
PrivateDoc is happy to introduce you to some of our leading UK licensed clinicians.
- MBBS MRCGP- GP Medical Director GMC Number: 6150198
- MBChb LLB – GP General Practitioner GMC Number: 6047293
MBBS MRCGP DCH Mindfulness Therapist GMC Number 4719283
- MPharm PIP Pharmacist Independent Prescriber GPhC Number: 2070294
- MPharm Pharmacist GPhC Number: 2053036
- MBChb LLB – GP Independent GP GMC Number: 5202980