Minoxidil solution increases blood flow and oxygen in vessels which reactivates and revitalises shrunken hair follicles.
PrivateDoc offers a confidential free consultation service.
Complete a 100% free and secure consultation to explore your treatment options. How our online consultation works.
What conditions can Sons Non-Prescription be used for
Sons Non-Prescription contains Minoxidil, used in the treatment of men with mild hair loss that are experiencing the early signs of a receding hairline and hair loss in the crown area.Get Started
How much does Sons Non-Prescription cost?
How to use Sons Non-Prescription
Non Prescription is a treatment plan that can become part of your daily routine. Here’s our guidelines for use:
- Use the DHT Blocking Shampoo once a day as part of your normal showering routine - massage into your scalp to create a lather, leave in for 60-90 seconds and rinse.
- Apply the Minoxidil solution to the affected areas of your scalp once it is dry - our recommendation is do this once in the morning after showering and once in the evening before bed.
- Take a Biotin capsule orally once a day at a time that suits you.
- The active substance is minoxidil. Each mililitre (ml) of solution contains 50 mg of minoxidil. 1 ml is equivalent to 10 sprays.
- Ethanol 96%, propylene glycol and purified water.
A full list of non-active ingredients (excipients) can be found in the patient information leaflet.
Who cannot use Full Works
Minoxidil 5% cutaneous solution should not be used by women.
Minoxidil 5% cutaneous solution should not be used in patients under 18 years.
Minoxidil 5% cutaneous solution should not be used in patients aged over 65 years
A full list of contraindications and cautions is available in the full summary of Full Works characteristics.Get Started How much does Sons Non-Prescription cost?
Sons Non-Prescription is generally well tolerated, but as is the case with all medication, a minority of patients may experience side effects from using the drug.
Side effects can include:
Contact a doctor right away if you notice any of the following symptoms - you may need urgent medical treatment
- Swelling of the face, lips or throat which makes it difficult to swallow or breathe. This could be a sign of a severe allergic reaction (frequency not known, cannot be estimated from the available data).
- Swollen hands or feet (common).
- Persistent redness, rash or irritation of the scalp (not known).
- Faintness or dizziness (uncommon).
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat (rare).
- Chest pain (rare).
- Low blood pressure (not known).
- Sudden unexplained weight gain (common).
Other side effects which may occur:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people):
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
- Itching of the skin or rash.
- Excessive hair growth.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
- Feeling sick (nausea).
A more complete list of side effects can be found in the patient information leaflet.Get Started How much does Sons Non-Prescription cost?
Meet our team
PrivateDoc is happy to introduce you to some of our leading UK licensed clinicians.