Buy Dalacin T online in the UKFully regulated, includes consultation and delivery
Dalacin T Topical Solution contains the active ingredient Clindamycin Phosphate, which is an antibiotic medicine.
Clindamycin is used to treat infections with bacteria. It works by preventing bacteria from producing proteins that are essential to them. Without these proteins the bacteria cannot grow, replicate and increase in numbers. The remaining bacteria eventually die or are destroyed by the immune system. This treats the infection.
It will usually take a few weeks of treatment before your skin improves.
Packs and prices
We offer fast, next-day shipping on orders placed before 3pm, so you have your medication when you need it.
You will have continued support from our doctor or our care team here at PrivateDoc.
Read our reviewsGet Started
How do I use Dalacin T?
Wash the skin with a mild cleanser and pat it dry before applying the medicine.
Dalacin T topical solution or lotion should be applied thinly to the affected areas of skin (not just the individual spots) twice a day.
The solution bottle has an automatic pad dispenser. Gently dab the pad onto your skin. The lotion bottle has a dispensing cap. Gently rub the lotion into the skin. Always replace the cap after use.
Wash your hands after applying the medicine.
Important information about Dalacin T:-
- Dalacin T is for external use on the skin only and must not be taken by mouth.
- Avoid getting the medicine in contact with the eyes, mouth, lips and mucous membranes such as the lining of the nose. Rinse the medicine off with warm water if you accidentally get it on these areas.
- Avoid applying the medicine to broken, irritated or sunburnt skin.
- Dalacin T topical solution contains alcohol, which may cause skin irritation and is flammable. Do not apply it near naked flames or while smoking.
- When clindamycin is taken by mouth it can sometimes cause inflammation of the bowel (colitis). Although this is very unlikely to occur when you use the antibiotic on the skin, if you get diarrhoea either during or after using this medicine, particularly if it becomes severe or persistent, or contains blood or mucus, you should stop using this medicine and consult your doctor immediately.
Can I buy Dalacin T online in the UK?
Yes, our service is completely legal and fully regulated. PrivateDoc is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). All our doctors are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC), and our pharmacists are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Prescribing of any treatment follows the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines as well as other leading national best practice guidelines. Our service is fully compliant with all the same regulatory bodies that also look after your family GP practice and your local pharmacy.
If following your consultation, our doctors confirm that prescribing treatment for you is safe and appropriate, they will issue an electronic prescription. Your prescription is sent to our partner pharmacy, who then dispense and despatch your medication. Our pharmacy partner is registered with the GPhC and supplies only genuine licensed medication – sourced through a fully auditable supply chain.
Our pharmacy partner is registered with the Medical and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to allow it to send prescriptions to you using our delivery partner. They comply with the ‘Medicines, Ethics and Practice’ guidelines of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS).
Is it safe to buy Dalacin T online?
While many online retailers claim to supply genuine medicines, they may be unregulated, provided without a genuine doctor consultation and potentially very dangerous. You can rest assured, PrivateDoc is a fully registered digital health service. We have UK registered doctors that review and assess every consultation. All the medicines we supply are 100% genuine and fully regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Let's take care of it
We'll provide you with a tailored treatment plan from a UK registered doctor
Receive genuine medication shipped discreetly to your door