How much does an Erectile Dysfunction screening test cost?
The Erectile Dysfunction test screens for the following profiles:
- LIPID Profile
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Erectile Dysfunction testIf you're experiencing persistent Erectile Dysfunction you may have an underlying health condition that is behind the problem.
Collect a capillary blood sample at home and return to our laboratory service for a Testosterone, LIPID Profile, HbA1C and Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test.
- Reviewed by doctor
- Lab testing
- Results service
- Peace of mind
All inclusive service
Read our reviewsGet Started
How to use the Erectile Dysfunction Test Kit
Self-collection test kits allow you to collect a sample at home and then send it to our laboratory for testing. The process involves the following steps:
- Order the from PrivateDoc and receive it within 48 hours.
- Follow the instructions provided in the kit to collect the sample. This may involve using a swab to collect a sample from your genitals and/or throat and by providing a urine or blood sample.
- Package the sample according to the instructions provided in the kit. This will involve placing the sample in the provided collection containers and sealing it.
- Return the sample back to our laboratory using the instructions provided in the kit. A prepaid return envelope is provided to make this easy.
It's important to follow the instructions carefully and handle the samples properly to ensure that it is collected and transported correctly. After the sample is received by our laboratory, it will be screened against all of the profiles required to establish if there is an underlying health condition contributing to erectile dysfunction. The results will typically be available online within a few days once they are reviewed by one of our doctors.
Let's take care of it
We'll provide you with a tailored treatment plan from a UK registered doctor
Receive genuine medication shipped discreetly to your door